How should we punish a hamster?

Friday, June 26, 2009

Value for Money

KNL is having an identity crisis at the boutique for height of hospitality
- "Who are you?"
- I'm KNL, Quentin's half sister
- "I don't know you. What do you do?"
- My job is to help you.
- "You are expensive. Other people say you are good. I have to slave-drive you to make you worth it. I want lunch in an hour."
- Sorry, but I have to ask TL.
- "This is exactly why we are not going to work together. Who brought you here?"
- Sorry. I can only advise you on how to make lunch, but I cannot make you lunch
- "You are expensive. Other people say you are good. Is that all you can do?"
- Yes.
- "But you are expensive."...

and so it goes... KNL is now not only expensive, she is concerned no one is achieving VFM.

No comments:

Post a Comment